Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 8- FELIZ 2 MESES PARA MIM!!

May 8, 2017
I have been on the mish for two months now, what is this!? This week has been another not so eventful week because me and my companion have been really sick and have stayed home in bed for the past four days. Just dying. Sooo that has been SUPER awesome! (': Oh the only other cool thing that happend this week is that we got to go to Brasília for a zone conference and while we were there we went to the mall, it was like I was in America. Oh my goodness, it was beautiful. I even got to eat McDonalds!!! BTW McDonalds here is wayyyyy more exspensive here... But hey it was American sooo yeah I had to do it! Anyways I hope you all have an amazing week. I love you all! Tchau! Tchau!
Love, Sister Menlove 

No comments:

Post a Comment