Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 11- New Companion!

May 29, 2017
This week was lit people. First of all I got my new companion, her name is Sister Reghin, she is Brazilian, 20 years old, has only been on the mission for five months, and she doesn't know English.... To say the least she learned A LOT of English this week and I learned A LOT of Português (': Anyways, she is seriously such a sweet Sister and she makes my bed for me sometimes when I am running late and she cleaned our bathroom really good today so I think I we will be getting along! HAHAHA! 

So here is your funny story of the week about yours truly.. Everyday we have lunch at a members house so we were at this guys house eating. After we got done eating they wanted to see my pictures on my camera so I went to go and get it. Well in his house he has this like little step up from one room to another and I appearently forgot it because I tripped and fell straight onto my face. Afterwards I just laid there because I was just too embarrassed to get up. It was basically the worst. That day we also got very very very lost. Actually we got lost a lot this week... Sooo we didn't do a lot of teaching. 

Yesterday I had to talk in church. And guess what? I took up a soild 13 minutes. Now guess how long it took for me to write it. A solid week. I had to write it first in English then after translate it. It was CRAZY. After church though we went to lunch at a members house and it was soooo good! Then we went out and did some proselyting for a couple of hours. Then afterwards came back to the members house and we ended up doing karaoke (I don't know how to spell it.) Anyways that was pretty much my week! I hope you all had a good week and that you will have an even better one this week. I love you all!!! 
Love, Sister Menlove
P.S. Here are some photos! One of Sister Reghin and then the others are just places that are pretty and I like a lot.






No comments:

Post a Comment