Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 3 - "OOOOOOO IM HALF WAY THERE!! OOOOOO LIVIN ON A PRAYER!!"

March 29, 2017
Ola família e amigos! Eu ama vocês! This weeks email is going to be super short and kinda boring.... sorry! so the food is starting to get really old because it's the same things over and over again. I sleep really well here... Well I used to but now we have some new roommates who are Brazilians so they do not speak any English and when they speak it is after 10:30 PM!? and they talk reallly loud!! they are super nice though and they hlep us with our Portugese when we help them with their English... 
Anyways, last P-Day I got to go eat Ice cream and it was soooooo super good and I just want to eat it over and over again. Hopefully today I can go and eat it! Today we got to go to the São Paulo temple and I just wish that I could have taken you all there with me. Goodness it is pretty! There were a ton of people though so it took a really long time to do everything.  I also got to do parent to child sealings, that was a really cool experience. It was also all in Portuguese. On Saturday, I got to go proselyting and each person got three Book of Mormons to give out to people so in my companionship we had nine total and guess what?! We gave all of them out to people! We also got five refferals. Everyone spoke soooo fast so it was really hard but really fun just being out there "talking" to people. The way I would get people to listen to me is basically just go up to the people with dogs and ask to pet them and what their dogs names and then I would be like "Hey I got this book for you. Read it. Give me your information." it happend just like that too. (; 
HEY! HEY! HEY! One of my favorite weekends is coming up... GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!! YAY! I cannot wait to hear all the amazing messages from the Apostles! Go and watch it please and enjoy every minute of it! 
I love you guys and miss you all so very much! Be safe. Tenha um bom dia!!! 

Love, Sister Menlove

P.S. Here is a few words of inspiration from President Eyring: "Plead with the Lord to show you what to do and then DO IT."  Tchau! Tchau! Much love from Brazil! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment