Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 7- I have no idea what week it is...

May 1, 2017
OI!! This week was pretty lame so I am sorry in advance. I am going to start out by saying that I literally get sunburt every single day and I have a pretty narly tan line on my foot already (maybe I am just dirty though..)!  This week we did not do so good with like actually going and teaching our investigators, either no one was home or we just didn't do it...? Super strange. On Wednesday we actually had a plan, but it rained.. A LOT. We got soaked and one of the members let us use her clothes and shoes to wear!! (': We looked ridiculous but people were whistling at us and trying to talk to us a lot more!? Friday was probably one of the most eventful days this week, we got to do some service for a member in the ward. My district literally just carried dirt in buckets from one place to another and now I feel like I am dying but it's okay becuase it was service, right? Also crazy thing that happend, I ate fish people (I HATE FISH.). And guess what?! I actually liked it!!! But we carried dirt literally all day. Fast forward to Sunday (because Saturday was not that eventful) we went to church and during the last meeting all the young women wanted to sit by me because they wanted to play with my hair so that was probably my favorite thing that happend this week! SOOOO yeah that was my week and I will be sending some pictures also!! I love you all and hope you have a great week.
Love, Sister Menlove
P.S. Actually I will send pictures to my family right now and then hopefully they will just put them on my blog or something. I don't know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment