Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 4 - Tagalog or Portuguese?

April 5, 2017
Buhay pa ba kayo? Humihinga pa ba kayo? Assim espero!!! 

This week I spent most of my time studying, reading, writing, and working hard on my TAGALOG....? Yeah, I am pretty sure I learned more Tagalog than Portuguese this week which will be super helpful in the field! (': My Portuguese is kind of at a stand still right now so hopefully I can push through that soon and start learning and REMEMBERING more. I mean don't get me wrong I am still learning but just muito muito muito slowly!
Anyways, Conference was SO SO SO good! I seriously just loved every single second of it. AND BRASÍLIA, BRASIL IS GETTING A TEMPLE!!!!! When President Monson announcced that I started screaming and jumping up and down and of course bawling! I know I won't be here when it is finished or anything but this is really just super awesome! I guess it also means that I will have to come right back after I get home to see it!! (; Seriously though Conference was amazing and I wish that I could watch it over and over and over again. 
Ummmm so this week was pretty much the same other than Conference and learning Tagalog, sorry for it being so boring... Oh and I only have one more P-day here at the CTM!? Time is flying!! I hope you all have an awesome week and that you are all very safe! I love you all!!!

Love, Sister Menlove 

P.S. Remember when the cafeteria people would not let me bring my cereal into the cafeteria? Well I out smarted the system. I poured some cereal in a cup and hid it in my skirt pocket and then brought it to a table far away from all of them. And guess what? It was the best breakfast I have had so far! (': 


No comments:

Post a Comment