Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I made it to Brazil!

March 7, 2017
I am finally here, safe and sound! I have not brushed my teeth since yesterday. Oh, I am not a big fan of flying. I flew from SLC to Atlanta all by myself and then in Atlanta I found some missionaries!! WAHOO. You guys it is SOOOO pretty here and I don´t think I will ever come home... I am in a trio with Sister Francia and Sister Olayes, the only problem is they are not here... Oh well! Also it´s super humid so that´s weird and the CTM is like hidden... It was pretty sketchy. Also everyone here is super kind and they just want to help you with everything in the whole wide world. Well I don´t have much time but I want you to all know that I love you all so very much!  You guys won´t be hearing from me until next Wednesday the 15th (Wednesday´s are my P-Days).

Love, Sister Menlove

P.S. I cannot wait to sleep in an actually bed, eat actually food, and brush my teeth!! (´:I love you all very much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment