Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 10-Welton!

May 22, 2017
Helllllooooo everyone! This week was really fun and crazy and weird all at the same time! First of all, my other investigator got baptized yesterday!!! His name is Welton, he is 17, and he is seriously so awesome! After he got baptized he bore his testimony and wow the spirit was just so strong there. Plus he is already talking about going on a mission!!! He is sooo cool! Also this week it rained/was super cold, I had to wear two jackets. It was raining so hard one day that we couldn't leave the house!  On Thursday, my companions and I had a party with pizza and smores and oh my goodness it was AMAZING. My brazilian comp had never had smores before so she was loving it even more! Afterwards she wanted me and Sister Hillin (my american comp) to sing 'Be Still My Soul' for her in English while she recored it. Soooo we did, but it actually just ended up being us laughing for 10 mintues and somewhat singing. We were laughing at literally nothing too! Then the next day we made American cookies for our Enlgish class and since it was raining only two people showed up. -_- We ended up eating a lot of cookies that day...  ANYWAYS, my mind is going blank and I feel like this is making no sense sooo I am going to end it now. I hope you all have a good week and that you are all being safe. I love you all!!!!
Love, Sister Menlove
P.S. I am sorry about the pictures last week hopefully I can figure how to make them work!

No comments:

Post a Comment