Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 35-42 dias até Natal

November 13, 2017
Oi família e amigos!! Sooo I am in Taquaralto, Tocantins and I am sweating every second of the day. (': We took a 13 hour bus ride, (back story... The bus had AC and it was raining so it was cold) well when we got there and stepped out of the bus it was like I was breathing warm water!!! I almost drowned. (;  

But I love my companion, her name is Sister Lima and she is from São Paulo. We are sharing a house with the Sister Training Leaders in a super good area. I am super excited! We are still trying to figure out our area but I know that the member are cool and that this area is huge. The second day though we had a meeting with our zone and I recieved a cute little envelope... of Lindsay's wedding invitation. (': LOL, now I am super trunky, thanks Linds! (; 

But I seriously love this area already and I am super excited to sweat off all the weight that I have gained. (; I hope you all have a good week, I love you all!!

Love, Sister Menlove

P.S. I conquered the rubik's cube in less than a week. #killin'it

No comments:

Post a Comment