Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 34-Vou para Palmas

November 6, 2017
I am getting transferred! So I got on a bus at 12 AM this morning and arrived in Brasília at 5:30 AM (BTW all of this I was alone...) then I slept at the bus stop with all my bags... and then I woke up and there were two elders sitting next to me ready to say good morning!? I was super confused. But now I am waiting to go to my next area which is a 14 hour bus ride from here... and the temp gets up to 120 degrees.... WAHOO! Everyone says that it is super duper cool there sooo I am super excited. I am also going to be senior... I am freakin out about that part. :O But I am going to be sharing a house the the sister training leaders and guess what... both of them are going home at the end of this transfer (' : 

Buttttt, I don't have much time to email because the internet is exspensive here... Sooo I hope you all have a good week, and know that I love you all very much!!! 

Love, Sister Menlove


"We fail only if we fail to take another faithful step forward. We will not, we cannot, fail if we are faithfully yoked to the Savior--He who has never failed and will never fail us!" Elder Bennett


P.S. Here are some photos for you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment