Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 29-Posse has my heart

October 2, 2017
I am now in Posse y'all! Y'all probably wonderin' why I'm sayin' y'all and all that... Well it's because I think I am in a "redneck" town of Brazil and I LOVE IT. Here in Posse!!! My companion is Sister Vergara, she is from Chili and I am her first American companion and her last companion on the mission! We are opening the area here in Posse but we are living with two other sisters so they will be able to help us.  Posse is in the middle of nowhere and super hot BTW.  I don't have much to say because we have literally been cleaning our house (there were Elders there...) this whole week and getting to know members and the area. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing good and being safe! I love you all!!! 

"When we choose to have faith, we are prepared to stand in the presence of God." -Elder Robert D. Hales

Love, Sister Menlove

These pictures are of my old area (the food is here in Posse).​





No comments:

Post a Comment