Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 31- It's SUPER HOT here!

October 16, 2017
Hey there peeps! So yesterday I went to another church... Let me tell you, my testimony has been stregthened so much because of it. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the earth that has the complete truth of the gospel. Oh how grateful for this gospel and the truths that it contains. Oh by the way the church was really just like I was at a gospel rock concert, literally. They had a band and singers and we prayed like 5 times (I think) it didn't feel like a prayer...  Also Sister Vergara and I had two baptisms, Ivani (mom)  and Taylla (daughter)! They are awesome and just super funny! We also sang at the baptism. Oh that is another thing I am basically a singer here. Other thing, it is SUPER HOT here. I take two showers a day and then wake up in the middle of the night thristy and wet because of the sweat.. It is bad. But I love it here!!! I hope you guys are all doing well. Boa semana, te amo muito!!!! 

Love, Sister Menlove



No comments:

Post a Comment