Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 21- Sorrrry again....

August 7, 2017
So let me be honest here... I am really lazy when it comes to this whole emailing thing, but maybe one day I will get better at it. So this week was super crazy because it was baptism week! Two of our investigators, Ana Paula and her daughter Andressa got baptized on Saturday!! It was seriously so amazing and the spirit was super Strong. I really think that they are going to change lives someday. Honestly Ana Paula and Andress have taught me more than anyone here on the mission. And I just wanted to let you all know that I am so greatful for each and everyone of you and I hope you guys are being safe and having a good time! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Love, Sister Menlove

P.S. Feliz 5 meses para mim! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment