Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 2-500 flights of stairs!

March 22, 2017
Ola!!! This week was crazy fast and was a lot of work.  I have been sick with a cold for 10/15 days that I have been here so that has made learning the language very hard. Also singing and walking up and down 500 flights of stairs is super difficult when you are sick. Just so you know. The language has been pretty hard, I can understand people a lot more than I can speak it so teaching lessons is really hard... The investigators say something and I just smile and so muito bommmmm!! (: 
My frist P-day last week was super good because of the beautiful Campinas temple.  We went there again this week and gee golly I just cannot get enough. When we got back from emailing we got to go on the streets and just explore and I tried to say Ola to everyone I saw and it was great. I went to the store and got some pringles and wheaties to eat for breakfast and the cafeteria people got mad at me and told me I couldn't bring them in there.... I cried. I am super emotional here. Like way more than at home. My district is great! I love them sooo much and I dont know what I would do without them. We all get along really well and it's like we are a family. Sundays are my favorite though because I dont have to think about portuguese or lessons and I can just take naps and go to church (': On Monday my district had an English fast. Yeah. It was super hard, BUT I am still alive and I did it!!!
In the devotional Sunday I liked this quote, "We were all born to help each other... Life ismuch happier when people are happy because of you." We all need to go out and help each other! Hlep each other love, help each other laugh, help each other find joy. Serve others. Love others. I love you all very much and hpe that you can all find the time to help one another and love one another. I hope you all have a great week. I love you guys!!!

Love, Sister Menlove

P.S. If you email me and I do not respond, I am not ignoring you I just do not have very much time! Also I am typing as fast as I can and not looking at the screen so if there is bad grammar or anything I am sorry!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment