Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 16- I AM BEING TRANSFERRED! / ALREADY TRANSFERRED!

July 3, 2017
Hello everyone! I am sorry that I have not sent an email to you all for the past three weeks, but I have been pretty busy (A.K.A. lazy). Also the subject line is probably a little confusing because I started this email last week and then all of the sudden my district leader came running in to where we email and telling me that my bus for transfers leaves at 4:30, guess what time is was people. 4:11!? Like what the heck!!!! So yeah I had to run to our house call a taxi and jump on the bus. In the process of this I was bawling because I didn't want to leave Cristalina...  But before I left Elder Glies and Elder Assis (Elders that were in my district) ran and got me one last milk shake (': All in all, it was honestly one of the most stressful 19 minutes of my life. 
The past few weeks have been quite crazy though. Soooo we had a mission wide conference in Brasília because our mission president is going home. We got a new President this last Friday, President Cooper! I also have this weird mark on my arm that looks like a strange bruise, but it isn't and I have had it for 5 ish weeks. So I had to go to the flippin' hospital to get it checked out...? The hospital was super awesome because they told me what I 'have' but I didn't understand a single thing they said to me, so I just asked them if it was cancer or if it would kill me and they said no. Sooooo I am good! And last but not least I was transferred. I am now in a city called Ceilandia (3) and it is way different than Cristalina. WAY DIFFERENT. This is an actually chapel and it is huge and this is like a city not just a small town.  This area has been closed off to Sister missionaries for two years sooo my companion and I, know nothing about the area... (': We are literally just going crazy and talking to everyone. My companion is Sister Guzmán, she is from Peru and has 5 months on the mission. We are both just babies on the mission and both of us are not Brazilian sooo as you can all imagine we are both just going with the flow trying to learn Portuguese! hahahaha! 
Anyways, I hope you all have a fantastic week and that you can understand this email! I love you all!!! 

Love, Sister Menlove

No comments:

Post a Comment